The YMCA of the Blue Water Area is so much more – we’re a welcoming place to connect and learn with others. A place to get an extra boost of encouragement and motivation to lead a healthier lifestyle. An environment for kids to grow and a supportive community in which to do so. When you join the Y, you will find out what makes us so much more. The Y has a long history of changing lives. Are you ready for us to help you change yours?
Y members enjoy great benefits including:
Access to State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Maybelle P. Kurzweil Aquatic Center featuring a competition lane pool and a warm water recreation pool with slides, lazy river, buckets, sprays and other play features
- Duffy Wellness Center with a wide selection of cardio equipment, circuit training, free weights and personal-ized instruction
- Huge, multi-court gymnasium
- Aerobic studio
- Child Watch and Kid Zone services are available while you work out
- Separate family, youth and adult locker rooms
- Ample parking
Not Just a Gym 'n' Swim
Tons of Classes
High Quality Child Care
The Y’s Child Development programs are designed to improve educational readiness, engagement and outcomes of the Blue Water Area's children, so that they can pursue the brightest possible future. They're staffed with people who understand the cognitive, physical and social development of kids, the need children have to feel connected and supported in trying new things, and the caring and reinforcement parents and families need to help each other.